Cheapass Games has been making high-quality board and card games since 1996.
As you can probably tell, we're in the middle of a site update, adding new links and updating all our product pages. While this page (and many others) are still under construction, here is a list of quick links for our newest games.
- Kill Doctor Lucky, 19.5th Anniversary Edition: Coming to retail stores in May 2016. Campaign Page, Product Page.
- BRAWL, Real Time Card Game: Returning in March 2016: Product Page
- Lord of the Fries (4th Edition) Now in stores! Product Page; Quick link to Buy at Funagain
- LotF Expansion: Las Cabezas Mexican Restaurant: Quick link to Buy at Funagain
- LotF Expansion: Long Wok Chinese Restaurant: Quick link to Buy at Funagain
- LotF Expansion: Ghicciaroni's Italian Restaurant: Quick link to Buy at Funagain
- LotF Expansion: McPubihan's Irish Restaurant: Quick link to Buy at Funagain
- Give Me the Brain (4th Edition) April 2015: Product Page; Quick Link to Buy at Funagain
- Stuff and Nonsense (New Game!) March 2015: Product Page; Quick Link to Buy at Funagain
- Pairs: Troll Deck (New Deck) Feb 2015: Product Page at Hip Pocket Games; Quick Link to Buy at Funagain
- Pairs: Learn all about Pairs at Hip Pocket Games!
- New Deck: Lord of the Fries Pairs: Product Page at Hip Pocket; Quick Link to Buy at Funagain
- New Deck: Goddesses of Cuisine Pairs: Product Page at Hip Pocket; Quick Link to Buy at Funagain
- FALLING: James Ernest's original real time card game. Product Page; Quick Link to Buy at Funagain
- Get Lucky: The Kill Doctor Lucky Card Game: Product Page; Quick Link to Buy at Funagain
Everything below this line is in need of an update, but feel free to poke around. We're polishing up the older game pages a few at a time.
Deadwood Studios, USA is a beautiful new board game about bad actors on a Western backlot.
Unexploded Cow is a new edition of a Cheapass classic, about using mad cows from England to get rid of unexploded bombs in France.
The 2013 "Spring Three" are Fish Cook, Veritas, and Captain Treasure Boots. Fish Cook is a solid little economic game about being a famous chef. Veritas is a territory-control game about the Truth trying to stay alive in the Dark Ages. And Captain Treasure Boots is a game about being a pirate. Of course.
Some of our best games are completely free. You can print, play, and even distribute our free games, as long as you don't change anything or charge money for them. Check them out!
James Ernest has designed lots of games in his life, not just for Cheapass Games. Below is a list of all the games James Ernest has written, or worked on, with the "big guys." As a bonus, it also has some items that don't fit in any other category. Prepare to be surprised!
If you are missing a rulebook from one of our older games, or you just like reading out-of-date rules, check out the offerings at the Boulevard of Broken Games.
Six of our best games are now available from our print-on-demand partners at Drive Thru Cards. These are excellent high-quality cards, printed on sturdy card stock or Casino-grade playing card stock. Here are direct links to: Renfield, BRAWL (Bennett, Chris, Darwin, Hale, Morgan, Pearl), The Big Cheese, FALLING, Light Speed, and TimeLine.
And if we haven't nagged you enough yet, please donate to Cheapass Games if you like our free products and you want to see more. If you'd like some advice on how much to give, check out the handy charts on this page and this page.